Monday, August 1, 2011

Grateful!!!!

I am so grateful for:

-A husband that loves me, provides for our needs, is always there even when I am feisty...I am grateful that he has the priesthood, that we can be married for Eternity..I am grateful that he will be the father to our children...he has so much love to give....I am grateful that he gets me when I am having a hard time and makes me realize that no one is perfect...I am grateful for how sweet, gentle, caring and loving he is....
-My sweet baby Luke that is growing inside of me....I love his kicks, somersaults, and personality...I am grateful that he will be coming into our family. I love him already....so very much..
-I am grateful for a Heavenly Father who knows me...that is always there and loves me no matter what...I am grateful that he helps me with my struggles and trials in this life...I am grateful for his patience with me and I am grateful that he is entrusting me with one of his sons to raise here on earth...I love you Heavenly Father...
-I am grateful for a family who loves me and is there for me...I am especially grateful for a mom who is just like me because then she is able to help me with anything.
-I am grateful for my husbands family...even though I don't always see eye to eye with them...I love them...they have been there for us like no one else...
-I am grateful for friends who have been there for years and have been supportive of me...

Sometimes I don't always show how grateful I am for everything I have but I want to say it now...

Thanks everyone for everything and I love you all and am extremely grateful for you!!!!

No comments: